PHILIP (PHIL) S. BROWN
Brooklyn, NY’s Matrimonial Law Maven
Born August 2, 1955, Phil Brown is a zealous advocate for individuals and families in the New York City and greater tri-state area facing divorce, matrimonial, and family law challenges.
A native son of Brooklyn, NY, Phil is like the proverbial tree that grew in Brooklyn – passionate, street-smart, with a love of the law, and a commitment to justice. Like every Edelsteins, Faegenburg and Brown attorney, Phil has that rare combination of toughness and compassion that helps people through the most difficult times they will ever face. It is why he personally handles each case and ensures clients understand all their options and how their case is progressing.
Phone: 212-425-1999; 718-875-3550
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1979)
- Brooklyn College (B.A., 1976)
- 1980, New York
- Family Law Review, 1982
- Brooklyn Bar Association (Section Vice-Chair, Family Law Committee, 1995)
- Cotton v. Cotton, 537 NYS2d 557 (1989)
- Szigyarto v. Szigyarto, 486 NYS2d 164 (1985)
- Ganin v. Ganin, 495 NYS2d 59 (1985)
- Comm. of Soc. Serv. v. DeGaetano, 463 NYS2d 761.
Serving clients in New York City and the greater tri-state area
The Edelsteins, Faegenburg and Brown, voted one of NY’s best divorce and personal injury lawyers, serve clients in New York City and the greater tri-state area from offices at 26 Broadway in New York, NY. Fill out our online contact form today or call 212-425-1999 for an initial consultation.