PAUL J. EDELSTEIN
NY-based Personal Injury Specialist
Personal Injury attorneys get a bad rap, so I work twice as hard fighting for my clients who truly need support. For someone who is injured due to negligence, you need someone fighting relentlessly for you, especially if you are in a vulnerable state. Having grown up in the business, the law is a part of me. It takes great passion and dedication but yields great results and satisfaction.
Born May 22, 1968, Paul is the son of a Brooklyn lawyer who was the son of a Brooklyn lawyer. From an early age he was exposed to challenging, every day life experiences that his fathers clients’ were going through, as well as difficult and thought provoking questions that helped mold him into the quick thinking and overly prepared attorney he is today.
As a trial attorney, he knows you are either in the case 100%, or you can’t represent your clients properly. To be dedicated 100% means to essentially become the case: live it, eat it, sleep it, and think about it constantly. This is the only way Paul knows how to practice law, and his passion and dedication yields huge results for his clients and personal satisfaction.
Paul's passion for the law doesn't stop at the office. On September 10, 2005 Paul married, Maritza Fanith whom he met while she was serving jury duty in Brooklyn. They now have two little jurors of their own who are as challenging and rewarding as any case Paul can remember.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Practice
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1995)
- State University of New York at Albany (B.A. 1990)
- 1995, New York and US. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Brooklyn Bar Association (BBA)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
- Volunteer Lawyer
- Trial Lawyers Care 9/11 Project.
- De Los Santos v. Polanco, 799 N.Y.S.2d 776 (2005)
- Elise v. Western Beef, Inc., 720 N.Y.S.2d 352 (2000)
- Howard v. Proudlove, 702 N.Y.S.2d 865 (2000)
- U.S. v. Nichol, No. 96-1742 U.S. App. 2 cir. (1997)
- U.S. v. Nichols, 928 F.Supp. 302 (1996).
- Author of short story in critically acclaimed anthology: The Touch. Published in 2000 by ibooks.
Serving clients in New York City and the greater tri-state area
The Edelsteins, Faegenburg and Brown, voted one of NY’s best divorce and personal injury lawyers, serve clients in New York City and the greater tri-state area from offices at 26 Broadway in New York, NY. Fill out our online contact form today or call 212-425-1999 for an initial consultation.